- Rolling: 3d6, re-roll all ones; You my either re-roll one out of the set or re-roll the whole set but you have to keep what you roll.
- Pointbuy: 20 point buy (PF High Fantasy)
- Rolling: As normal
- Average: take the average of the dice (rounded down)
- Available: Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Orc, Half-Orc, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, Shifter, Warforged, Goliath, Goblin, Kobold, Bugbear, Hobgoblin, Drow.
- Available: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard, Alchemist, Cavalier, Gunslinger, Inquisitor, Magus, Oracle, Summoner, and Witch.
- Archetypes: Any official PF ones are alright but any 3rd party archetypes need to be approved by the DM.
- Prestige Classes: Any official PF ones are alright but any 3rd party prestige classes need to be approved by the DM.
- Traits: Pick two traits at character creation, none of which can be from the same category.
- Starting Equipment: Standard wealth per level unless otherwise stated. You are only allowed to spend a maximum of 1/3rd of your characters starting wealth on a single magic item.